Friday, August 17, 2018



I don’t have a television. But my friend in Florida lets me stream his Comcast offerings. It has all the channels and then some. I don’t do much with it. I’ll watch Anderson Cooper, sometimes Don Lemon. PBS NewsHour with Judy Woodruff. I watched the Showtime four-part series on the New York Times, ‘The Fourth Estate,’ three times. I surf around YouTube. Last night I didn’t watch anything after the NewsHour. I read the latest New Yorker. There’s a short story in it called ‘A Refugee Crisis’ by Callan Wink. I read a book of his stories a year ago. He's young and lives in Montana and works as a fishing guide. I don’t fish or live like he does or his characters do. But his stories are wonderful to me. There’s no show on my laptop TV that would be anything like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment