Monday, February 4, 2019



I'm sitting in the Jackson, Wyoming airport. My Delta flight was canceled. Big snow. The road the shuttle van took to get me to the airport is now closed. I'll sit here for awhile before heading back to the motel when the road is open and I'll try again tomorrow. When I was at the motel for a week, I watched some TV news shows. I don't have a TV in my apartment in New York, so I only see some news that I get streaming on my laptop. I watch Anderson Cooper and PBS NewsHour. In the motel I sampled some other stuff. It all seemed too much, especially on a big screen. Same topics with different hosts each hour. The topics are certainly important. But I'll be glad to get home tomorrow and get away from the blizzard of conversation about them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment