Tuesday, July 7, 2020


I stopped getting the Times every day some months ago. I was getting riled by what to do with it every afternoon when I was finished reading it. Who can I give it to? Who would want it? So I just got the weekend copies and went online all during the week. That was OK. For awhile I thought it was the way to go. I could keep up with everything on my screen and I also looked at the Washington Post and The Guardian online and I thought I had it all covered. Especially once the pandemic hit. Online became only the way to go. Two days ago it hit me that I couldn’t go on like that; the screen world was getting to me. So I started getting the hardcopy Times again. It’s wonderful. Home again. Get back to where you once belonged. Look how rich the page in the photo looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment